How can I help you?
LinkedIn & Resumes
Career & Life Coaching
Pivots, Gaps, Goal Setting, Purpose and More
Join the Future of Work
LinkedIn, Career Pivots & Resumes
My mission is to make sure you put your best foot forward. Which path you take is up to you.
My LinkedIn & Resume Strategy Packages include coaching to make sure you have a concrete plan for success.
If you want to play big or find the confidence to achieve your dreams, the commitment to a series of career coaching sessions will allow you to develop and implement your unique vision of success.
Clear on your goals, but having trouble putting them into words or laying out your strategy? Why not try some DIY — getting started is just one click away.
Whichever path you take, know that from here on you’ll have a compass in hand to guide you to your true North.
LET’S FIND YOU WORK YOU LOVE.
Today LinkedIn is re-defining the art of resume writing and professional networking. Without it, it’s hard to be seen — and even harder to be discovered — in the world of work.
Recent research has shown that 85% of jobs are filled via networking. And LinkedIn is a professional network of over 575 million people.
With an optimized LinkedIn profile and a human-voiced resume, you will clearly target and map your career path, distinguishing yourself from the competition.
For the job seeker, I offer LinkedIn & Resume Strategy, starting with the Career Compass for a targeted job search and the Guidestar for executives and individuals that value additional job targeting and or career coaching.
Your Guidestar: Be Brilliant
LinkedIn & Resume Package + Coaching — $600
Orient Your Compass and Shine
LinkedIn & Resume Package — $400
Career Compass Package
What to expect: A human-voiced, professional resume plus a LinkedIn profile delivered in an easy-to-use, illustrated report. Just follow the steps to optimize your profile.
- I write human-voiced, professional resumes to accurately target your ideal job title (and up to three similar positions). Readable for both applicant tracking systems and real people.
- Professional LinkedIn profile summary, ready to copy/paste to your profile.
- A detailed LinkedIn report to optimize your profile with a careful analysis of each section; this includes specific action items for each section and an explanation of why you need to take specific actions.
- Recommendations for an improved Profile Picture, Background Image & Headline.
- Final review: once you’re ready, I make sure your profile is accurately and effectively targeting your ideal audience, and give you feedback if necessary.
Everything included in the Career Compass plus:
- Customized job targeting or job search support from goal setting to networking or interview strategy.
- Two 1-hour coaching calls with me to support you in your career strategy where it counts most. Each call is customized to your needs and can cover topics such as: identifying the right job or employer; researching company culture; using LinkedIn; preparing for interviews, or learning how to network effectively.
- A brief Zoom video screen share to teach you how to modify your resume and or LinkedIn profile to target specific jobs, conduct a stealth job search, or write an effective cover letter.
- As needed: goal setting or interview worksheets that will help you feel prepared and confident about your job search.
LinkedIn & Resume Package Timeline
- You click one of the buttons above to book your initial call with me. We’ll go over any questions you may have, and confirm a start date.
- I’ll send you my proposal and contract to sign online.
- You can pay online via Paypal or other payment services proposed through my online contract.
- I’ll share a Career Targeting Questionnaire and Work History Form with you once I receive your payment. I’ll need these and your payment to start work.
- You’ll receive your easy-to-use, ready-to-implement Resume, and LinkedIn Strategy within 10 business days after sending me the completed questionnaire and form.
Guidestar Package only:
- You can book your Career Coaching calls at your convenience through a link I’ll send you.
- The best time for your first call is once you’ve filled in your questionnaire and form, but before I complete your resume or send you your LinkedIn Strategy.
- The best time for the second call is once we’ve completed your resume and profile and you are ready to take the next steps.
That’s it, the world of work is your oyster!
Got more questions about how I work? See my FAQs
Want something more?
- Additional human-voiced, professional resumes written to target other job titles (including up to three similar positions per resume). Readable for both applicant tracking systems and real people. — $125 per resume
- Cover letter or networking letter that includes targeted use of the information you give for your LinkedIn Strategy Package — $75 per letter
- Freelance or digital nomad transition strategy or career pivot — FREE! I’ll adapt your LinkedIn Strategy Package specifically for your new direction.
- Not entirely sure where you’re going? Or do you need a plan for accountability or networking? Additional Career Coaching — $125 per call
Career Pivots, Career Strategy, Accountability and More.
Coaching is a unique and inspiring partnership between client and coach. My clients know that they have what it takes to succeed, but they are not quite sure how to make it happen. Working with a coach helps you to realize and stretch your dreams — to define and create your very own vision for success.
My signature coaching package, “Make Your Mark,” is designed for women in who wish to both succeed and find satisfaction in their work — women who want a career and a calling, not just a job!
I work with women in career transition; younger women looking for a career; parents re-entering the workforce; and, women who wish to level up their career or build a career of FREEDOM.
I also work with veterans, expats, and others with unexpected life paths. If the universe brought you here, let’s chat and see if it’s a good fit. Each coaching experience is uniquely tailored to the client — you set the goals — I provide the structure and tools.
“WHEN I DARE TO BE POWERFUL, TO USE MY STRENGTH IN THE SERVICE OF MY VISION, THEN IT BECOMES LESS AND LESS IMPORTANT WHETHER I AM AFRAID.”Audre Lorde
Make Your Mark
Coaching for Career Transition
According to the London School of Economics “Over the last 30 years, women’s labor force participation has fallen from 52 to 49 percent globally, compared to 75 percent for men. Women are half as likely as men to have full-time jobs, and those who do can earn up to one-third less than their male counterparts.”
My mission is to change that.
Read More & Book
If you are a working woman of any socio-economic, ethnic or cultural background, if you are a mother or anyone who has experienced time out of the workforce to care for family members or yourself, you know all too well that finding both work you love, and that meets your financial goals can be a challenge. Too often we settle for “good enough” and take the first job or work that comes our way because we “think we should.”
My mission is to change that, too.
Make Your Mark Package
This is an 8-week career coaching program and a LinkedIn Profile/Resume package designed for women ages 35 to 55 who are re-entering the workforce or ready to make a career pivot.
I will help you:
- Rediscover your inspiration by reviewing your career history.
- Clarify your passions and strengths.
- Identify your needs and distinguish your “I shoulds” from your “I cans”
- Orient your career compass and set your path.
- Write a human-voiced resume and stellar LinkedIn profile*
- Build your networking muscle and Interview strategy. *
*Normally worth $599 as a Guidestar Package
During Make Your Mark
- We will have 1-hour coaching calls supported by worksheets and personal exploration.
- Once you have designated your career path, we will dive into my Guidestar Package to create a resume, LinkedIn profile and provide you with a customized interview and networking strategy.
- Once your resume and LinkedIn profile report are complete, we will have two additional zoom video calls to explore targeting your resume to specific jobs, networking on LinkedIn and also go over interview strategy, as well as, deciding which jobs to target and which jobs to ignore.
- This is an action-packed — but impactful — coaching program designed to be completed in 8 to 12 weeks.
Make Your Mark:
8- to 12-week coaching program + Guidestar Package — $1200
Tailored Career Coaching
Coaching for All
As a coach, I hold the space for you to explore and define your own path. Through active listening and direct communication, I guide you in answering your own questions and setting goals. I help you to see clearly, follow your intuition, and move forward to a carer you love.
Read More & Book
Not sure which service is best suited to your needs?
As a coach, I hold the space for you to explore and define your own path. Through active listening and direct communication, I guide you in answering your own questions and setting your path. I help you to see clearly, follow your intuition, and choose your path.
In order for coaching to have a real, positive impact, I request that clients commit to a minimum of 4 coaching sessions.
Prefer to pay in full, upfront? That’s great — you get a 10% discount.
Feeling lost? Let’s reboot your inner GPS.
Maybe you’ve got the self-confidence, you’ve got the experience, but you are not sure what you want to do next.
Perhaps you need help differentiating the “I shoulds” from the “I cans” or “I want tos.”
What if you’ve been applying for jobs, but bottoming out on the interviews?
In one-hour strategy sessions, I listen to where you’ve been, help you to orient and find your focus, be confident in your choices and define your path. I consider you as a unique individual and hold the space for you to orient your compass for success.
Generally, these are weekly or bi-weekly sessions to explore, help you find your confidence, and reboot your inner GPS.
1-hour Zoom Video or Phone Coaching Calls — $150 per session
Structuring a Career Pivot, Goal Setting and Accountability.
Maybe you know what path you want to take, but you lack the structure or the confidence to go after your goals.
I work with you through calls and the implementation of various tools from goal setting, to structuring a career pivot, creating a vision board or weekly accountability and job search strategy sessions. Each session is structured to support your overarching career and/or job search goals.
Before we start work I’ll have you complete a questionnaire and we will set an overarching goal, as well as a goal for for each session.
1-hour Zoom Video Coaching + accompanying material and email support — $200 per session
Orient Your Career Compass
If you are totally lost and simply don’t know what you can do for a career, I will work with you to explore your options, identify your strengths, build your confidence and rekindle your excitement about work.
Maybe you need a career pivot, maybe you want to go back to school, maybe you want to start your own business, maybe you just need a new job in the same field. You have to do the work, but I will be your guide, introducing you to options and processes that can help you to gain personal insight and orient your career compass.
Generally, this process requires a minimum of 6 coaching sessions and is best done in combination with LinkedIn Strategy (and resume) package.
1-hour Zoom Video Coaching + accompanying material, research, and accountability — $250 per session
My Coaching Background
My coaching builds upon my own journey from career confusion to a career calling. With 20+ years of experience working both managing, coaching and training employees; I leverage this deep knowledge of the workplace with my training as a life coach and positive psychology practitioner, to partner with my clients guiding you to fulfilling work.
My skills and techniques developed from and are founded in my work in human resources and management, nonprofit management, leadership, community development, and management training.
I am actively pursuing a certificate in Applied Positive Psychology through the Flourishing Center and credentialing as an International Federation of Coaches (ICF) Associate Certified Coach. This means that I adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics and I am focused on cultivating the ICF Core Competencies. When we start work we will sign a contract of coaching services that define payment terms and that also establishes a Coaching Agreement.
LinkedIn Strategy for Lady Bosses
If you need a personal profile overhaul and a company LinkedIn page with a clear strategy you’ve come to the right place!
Successfully LinkedIn strategy depends on your unique situation and audience.
As a LinkedIn Expert and Career Coach, I’ve worked with leading organizations, individuals and universities.
I will guide you to identify the best strategy for you and your situation.
What We’ll Do:
- Strategy coaching calls happen over Zoom video.
- We’ll look at what LinkedIn has to offer and determine which features are best for your profession or business.
- I will provide a detailed LinkedIn report to support you in optimizing your LinkedIn presence.
Have questions about how I work?
Sign up to my mailing list: you’ll get occasional LinkedIn tips or career strategy support, new blog posts, and periodic updates or announcements. No spam.